While 5 of our Irish guests staying as part of our Tour d’Oisans holiday today cycled Alpe d’Huez I have been busy planning 2011 holidays. Yes it starts already !. Anyway good news is that we have set our dates and prices for our Alpe d’Huez to Mont Ventoux week for the 21st May 2011 until 28th May 2011. The cost is £699 GBP.
- We will be riding with you everyday.
- You will spend 1 night in Autrans, 3 nights in Bourg d’Oisans on a half board basis . We will be climbing Alpe d’Huez, Col de la Croix der Fer and the Col du Glandon as well as some other hidden gems.
- On the Wednesday we will be transfering to the Ventoux region and staying there locally on a half board basis for three nights –
- Two days of riding in the Mount Ventoux region
- On the final Saturday we will transfer you back to Bourg d’Oisans for your onward journey.
- Optional extra to ride the Vercor Sportive Challenge on the first Sunday
Places are limited to just 8 places.