2 nights half board accommodation at our 3 star cliff-top hotel overlooking Swanage Bay, transfers from Wareham train station to the Hotel and Bike transfers from Mosquito Bikes London to the Hotel with the chance to demo Look bikes
- Between Friday 22nd February and Wednesday 27th March 2013 : Bike drop at Mosquito Bikes (why not take advantage of the servicing option with Mosquito so your bike is ready to roll on arrival).
- Friday 1st March: Make your own way to our Hotel in Swanage or join the transfers from Wareham train station at 2pm or 7.30pm. Hotel arrivals from 1pm. For afternoon arrivals option to join More Than 21 Bends on a short afternoon ride. Bike hand over for bikes arriving with Mosquito Bikes before dinner. 3 course evening meal at our hotel.
- Saturday 2nd March: Full English breakfast at the Hotel. Guided ride along the coast of the Purbecks 60 – 80km (approx between 11.00am – 4pm). Opportunity to test ride some of Mosquito’s Look bikes before and after ride. Informal pre-dinner talk by our Nutrition partners, Acellerade. 3 course evening meal at our hotel.
- Sunday 3rd March: After an early breakfast chance to test ride some of Mosquito’s Look bikes or join More Than 21 Bends on a short ride to stretch the legs before departure. Transfer to Wareham train station for 12.20pm
- Between Monday 4th March (pm) and Saturday 9th March 2013: Bike collection from Mosquito Bikes
2 nights half board accommodation on a shared room basis; Transfers from Wareham train station to the Hotel if required; Rider goodie pack. South West Trains are currently offering the return trip London Waterloo to Wareham from £26 ! No excuse!!