Dover to Newhaven 133km plus a little bit to the ferry in France
What makes England England
- Campsites open for easter holidays – miserable weather and families
- Off road cycle lanes – why ?
- Seriously off road cycle lanes – double why ?
- Fish and Chips and a cup of tea in Rye
- Loads of road works but potholes everywhere
- Muddy country lanes
- Lanes named after your dad
- Tirez le gauche
- English Language
- Seaside and Sand
- Cycling along the promenade
- Short and Sharp hills
- Margret Thatcher
- Boy racers in Skodas – yeah you are cool not !
- Ice cream on the seafront
- More cups of tea