La Marmotte Sportive 2017
- Sunday – Arrive in Bourg d Oisans from 4pm
- Monday – Supported ride to the Col du Glandon and back
- Tuesday – Transfer to top of Col du Telegraphe – Ride the Col du Telegraphe and the Col du Galibier and return to Bourg d Oisans – Vehilce supported
- Wednesday – Free day / unsupported ride
- Thursday – Lunchtime ride up Alpe d Huez to get event entries. Vehicle available to bring entries home.
- Friday – Morning coffee ride – 30KM flattish. Last check of your bike
- Saturday – La Marmotte Sportive early breakfast provided
- Sunday – Depart by 10AM
- Ride support on 3 days to ride all the major climbs on the event.
- Use of private tented area at the finish line on the day of La Marmotte and mini feed station at the bottom of Alpe d Huez
- Accommodation is on a shared room bed and breakfast basis with and is limited to 8 people. If you do not wish to share you can choose a single supplement. (Bathroom maybe shared limited single supplements available)
- Event Entry –
Guaranteed La Marmotte 2017 entries are available from the PROMPT.CC online cycle shop by clicking on this link here . PLEASE NOTE – Event entry is non transferable / non refundable and only valid if staying on
THIS More Than 21 Bends holiday.