For the first time it appears that La Marmotte will be held on the Sunday rather than its usual Saturday. This has yet to be confirmed by the event organisers as they are still awaiting licences for the race.
Join us for our cycle tour Monday to Monday.
Week Long Tour preparing you for the sportive for a maximum of 8 cyclists
Additional B&B accommodation is available before and after
this tour. Please contact us for more information
- Monday- Arrive in Bourg d Oisans from 4pm
- Tuesday – Supported ride to the Col du Glandon and back
- Wednesday – Transfer to top of Col du Telegraphe – Ride the Col du Telegraphe and the Col du Galibier and return to Bourg d Oisans – Vehilce supported
- Thursday – Free day / unsupported ride
- Friday – Lunchtime ride up Alpe d Huez to get event entries. Vehicle available to bring entries home.
- Saturday – Morning coffee ride – 30KM flattish. Last check of your bike
- Sunday – La Marmotte Sportive early breakfast provided
- Monday – Depart by 10AM
- Ride support on 3 days to ride all the major climbs on the event.
- Use of private tented area at the finish line on the day of La Marmotte and mini feed station at the bottom of Alpe d Huez
- Accommodation is on a shared room bed and breakfast basis with and is limited to 8 people. If you do not wish to share you can choose a single supplement. (Bathroom maybe shared limited single supplements available)
- Event Entry –
Guaranteed La Marmotte 2017 entries are available from the PROMPT.CC online cycle shop by clicking on this link here . PLEASE NOTE – Event entry is non transferable / non refundable and only valid if staying on
THIS More Than 21 Bends holiday.