28 July 2018 to 04 August 2018 and 25 August 2018 to 01 September 2018
Join us on our fully supported cycle tour featuring the classic climbs of the Tour de France, a week of amazing rides and experiences.
- Saturday – Arrive in Bourg d′Oisans for the first night
- Sunday – Ride Alpe d’Huez and the Col de Sarenne (80km)
- Monday – Ride Col du Glandon and the Col de la Croix de Fer with the Lacets de Montvernier (80km)
- Tuesday – Ride Col du Galibier (100km)
- Wednesday – Morning – Transfer in the More Than 21 Bends minibus to base of Mont Ventoux. Lunch stop in Chateuxneuf du Pape (world famous for the production of red wine) before onward travel to hotel. Optional afternoon ride.
- Thursday – Ride Mont Ventoux from Bedion and the beautiful Nesque Gorge (120km)
- Friday – Transfer back to Bourg d′Oisans in the morning. Free afternoon to ride the Balcony or time trial Alpe d Huez
- Saturday – Departures by 10am
- 7 nights accommodation in shared rooms (limited single supplements available)
- Breakfast on 7 days
- Picnic Lunch on 3 days (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday)
- Supported rides on 4 days
- Full vehicle support (except over Col de Sarenne)
- Priority mechanical repairs to your bike (excludes parts)
Price does not include
- Travel to and from Bourg d’Oisans on arrival and departure days. This can be arranged at an additional cost. Please contact us.
- Evening Meals. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from.
- Lunch other than stated.
- Cycle Hire. This can be booked through PROMPT.CC but is subject to availability
- £799GBP per person
Already limited availability for the August tour, just 3 places remaining book here
Just in case you still need persuading, have a look at some of this summer’s guest reviews :
Garth, August 2017
Thank you very much for a wonderful week′s cycling holiday. I had a wonderful time with a great bunch of people. Before the tour started I was a bit apprehensive about my ability to keep up with the group, but I needn′t have worried. I can′t praise your guide enough. He was supportive, friendly, insightful and was always around checking on us and helping (and) gave me the confidence to try and ride the Col du Telegraphe and Col du Galibier in the same day, which is something that I was extremely grateful for. Amy′s breakfasts were great as was her friendly greeting and smile first thing in a morning. My accommodation in both Bourg and in Sault was great! To finish, this was our third holiday in Bourg d′Oisans…and definitely the most enjoyable. The MT21B′s experience was very impressive.
Jonathan, August 2017
Our group of 10 US and Aussies had an incredible trip with MT21B climbing the classic TDF cols – an itinerary that covers so much in a week. Everyday was a highlight and made easy by their 5 star guide. Aside from all the classic climbs, we really enjoyed the Chateuaneuf du Pape lunch day and the Ventoux descent into Sault and the Nesque Gorge. No one wanted to come home.
Michael, August 2017
Everything went great and having Pierre as our guide for the supported rides was brilliant. He did an outstanding job. We had perfect weather and would highly recommend any cyclist to put this on their list of must do’s.
Adrian, June 2017
I would like to thank all the team for making the weeks stay so enjoyable. From the accommodation and breakfast to the bike rental to the guided tours everything was organised brilliantly. I really appreciate all the hard work in making sure the week was so successful for all members of the tour.